GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS THAT GUARANTEE COMFORT AND FUNCIONALITY
· The seams are sewn with a special technology that ensures water won’t filter (NOT on our basic tents)
· Curved floors for a more compact surface that avoids water accumulation.
· Fiberglas poles that are easy to insert and remove, witch makes it easier to assemble your tent.
· Internal airing.
WHEN CHOOSING A TENT, CONSIDER:
· Climatic conditions in which it will be used.
· The number of people that are going to use it.
· Getting one with an advance, provided that it is useful to cook under when it rains, and it helps reduce your sun exposition.
· A double entrance, that is practical at all times.